Archive for August, 2007
Operation of state organizations
- No initiatives from policy makers to incorporate business interest and comments in the process of policy formulation, elaboration of policy documents;
- Methodology for determining of net weight and total weight;
- Information database developed by State Customs Administration used for determination of customs value
- Poor capacity of laboratory facilities for export and import goods;
- Non acceptance by trading partners of some documents required by Customs for customs necessary documents;
- According to Red Tape Perception Index developed by MNCCI, State Customs Administration ranked at 2 place, implying poor performance.
- Financial courses
- Lack of long term investment capital in domestic financial market;
- Lack of foreign trade documentation services provided by banks and financial institutions
Lack information and knowledge
- Information source and database of foreign and domestic market;
- Standards and technical requirement of goods to supply in foreign markets,information source of advanced technology;
- Lack of trainings for foreign trade managers;
- Lack of information in terms of foreign and international aid programs for Mongolia.